In this episode, host Adam Cuppy has a great conversation with code blogger Ali Spittel.
Ali discusses how developers often find themselves in a teaching role— whether that be mentoring a colleague, writing blog posts, speaking at meetups, or even teaching more formally at a college or bootcamp. If you are wondering how you can teach code more effectively, tune in to this conversation!
- Those Who Can Do Should Also Teach (same talk, different conference): https://youtu.be/O5NGIQ2Qdpk
- Ali's Website: https://www.alispit.tel/
- We Learn Code (Ali's Blog): https://welearncode.com/
Throughout the season, we’ll be talking about personal growth in the lesser-known edges of software. Fun stuff like unique uses of tech in production, DevRel, product management, and so much more Zeal goodness.
Catch every episode by subscribing via your favorite streaming service!
Coding Without Ego by Matti Salokangas
A collection of cool stuff the Zeal team found interesting this week.
- How to Draw Invisible Programming Concepts (Part 1)
- Chrome v82 will include some nice accessibility emulators in Dev Tools
- I Pressed ⌘B. You Wouldn't Believe What Happened Next - Marcin Wichary, Figma (Config)
Talk by Marcin Wichary that discusses the complexity in software development for something as simple as a font menu.We've got more sweet stuff coming your way each week! Share us with your friends by forwarding this email or sharing on social media!