In this episode, host Adam Cuppy has a great conversation with Jon Yablonski. Jon is a designer, speaker, writer, and digital creator based in Detroit, currently working on the next generation of in-vehicle interactive experiences as a senior product designer at General Motors. Learn how Jon crafted his personal brand in order to get a job and escalate his career... and why Humane Design Patterns are important in creating products.
- Jon Yablonski’s personal website: https://jonyablonski.com
- Jon’s talk from Abstractions on Humane Design Patterns: https://youtu.be/paers6VQVE4
- Humane By Design: https://humanebydesign.com/
Other opportunities to connect:
- Weekly streams at Zeal's Twitch Stream
- Weekly front-end tips at Amy's Selfteach.me Youtube Channel
- Reach out at Our Website
Building the Ultimate React Icon Component
In this video, we build the ultimate React Icon component from scratch -- walking through exporting icons from Figma, writing the CSS, and structuring the logic within the React component. The end result is a flexible component that can be used across multiple projects.